It’s time to put your Amazon gift card to good use. Whether you’re purchasing a year’s worth of Kleenex or trying to find a new computer, the steps below will teach you how to use your Amazon gift card.
How To Redeem Your Amazon Gift Card
- Find the claim code on the back of the Amazon gift card
- Go to the Amazon website and sign into your account; if you do not have an Amazon account, be sure to click on the ‘No I am a new customer’ button and make an account
- Access ‘Your Account’
- Click on the ‘Gift cards’ button
- Click on the ‘Redeem a Gift Card’ button under 'Your Gift Card Balance'
- Enter the Amazon claim code and click the ‘Apply to your balance’ button
How To Redeem Your Amazon Electronic Gift Card
- Access your Amazon gift card email notification
- Click on the ‘Apply to your Amazon Account’ button; if you do not have an Amazon account, be sure to click on the ‘Sign-up’ link below the button
- Add the claim code automatically when you redeem the electronic gift card via your email
- Click the 'Apply to your balance' button
And voila, your Amazon gift card is ready for use! If you have an Amazon obsession and are looking for ways to save, how to get an Amazon student discount with this step by step process. And don’t forget that there are easy ways to earn free Amazon gift cards!
Amazon Gift Card Tips
- The claim code is not the 16-digit number
- If there’s a coating on the back of the card, scratch it off to reveal the code
- You cannot use Amazon gift cards to buy gift cards
- Your Amazon gift card balance will never expire
- You are unable to transfer your Amazon gift card balance to another account