Refund and Return Policy
Updated August 2020
Refund and Return Policy and Limitations
- • Purchasers are not entitled to cancel the purchase of any Gift Card, or to a refund on the purchase of any Gift Card, except as expressly provided for in these Terms of Service or as otherwise provided for by law.
- • Closed-Loop eGift Card(s) having been delivered to a Purchaser's account or emailed to a gift recipient, are non-refundable. If the intended gift recipient does not receive the eGift Card or it is accidentally deleted, ask your gift recipient to check SPAM folders, deleted email folders or automatic filters. If the gift card is not found, contact customer support for assistance.
- • Closed-Loop Plastic Gift Cards are not returnable to Gift Card Granny and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for another gift card, cash, check, or credit.
- • Open-Loop Virtual Card(s) having been delivered to a Purchaser's account or emailed to a gift recipient, are non-refundable. If the intended gift recipient does not receive the eGift Card or it is accidentally deleted, ask your gift recipient to check SPAM folders, deleted email folders or automatic filters. If the gift card is not found, contact customer support for assistance.
- • Open-Loop Plastic Gift Cards are not returnable to Gift Card Granny and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for another gift card, cash, check, or credit.
Purchasers are not entitled to a return or refund from Gift Card Granny ("We" or "Us") on the purchase of any gift card. Any return or refund that we provide is at our sole discretion. In addition, we do not provide price protection or returns or refunds in the event of a fee reduction or promotional offering. Your continued use of the Service after any fee change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the originally charged amount.
Fraud and Abuse policy as stated in our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to review, postpone, or cancel the purchase or redemption of any Gift Card in our sole reasonable discretion. If we receive a claim or otherwise suspect that a Gift Card purchased or redeemed through Gift Card Granny was fraudulently purchased or redeemed or otherwise unauthorized, we reserve the right to immediately cancel the Gift Card and recover any costs associated with the fraud. You give us express authorization to share information about you, your Enrollment, your purchase/redemption, and any of your activity with law enforcement authorities as needed to investigate any claim of fraud. If your Enrollment is determined to be fraudulent, we may suspend your Enrollment immediately and all pending Gift Cards or other transactions that have not yet been redeemed may be suspended. Any remaining Gift Cards that have not been used in resolving the fraudulent transaction will be returned to the Purchaser’s registered payment card or Merchant as applicable.
Please contact us at email@example.com to report any violation of these Terms or to pose any questions regarding them.
© Gift Card Granny, LLC 2020 All rights reserved.