Deal finders love back to school season. It is the best time of year to buy school supplies, electronics and office supplies. Not only can you stock up for your children but you can also take this time to restock home offices or small businesses. Don’t miss out on this opportune time to save money!
- Use Coupons: Visit websites like MyCoupons.com or your favorite store apps such as Target Cartwheel for up to date school supply coupons. Combine these coupons with ongoing sales for extra savings.
- Think Outside the Box: Skip the local supercenter and shop office supply stores for the best savings. Many of these stores have their own coupons and reward programs making school supply and office supply deals even better!
- Combine the Savings: Receive extra back to school savings when you stack discount gift cards with coupons.
- Use Rewards: Don’t forget about drug store rewards such as Walgreens Balance Rewards and CVS ExtraCare program. Both programs offer rewards and coupons, these can be combined with other discounts from your local newspaper or printed online. You’ll find the price of school supplies will get lower and lower after their rewards and remember, you can get a discounted gift card for these stores too!
- Stock Up and Save: Now is the time to stock up for the entire year in order to save the most money. We all know the markers will run dry, the pencils will break and the stapler will eventually run out of staples.
Your family can save 50-80% on school and office supplies by using these strategic shopping methods. Keep that money in your pocket!
For additional savings throughout the school year, check out 101 Student Discounts and 82 Teacher Discounts.