Gift cards offered through Gift Card Granny have a 100% lifetime guarantee to never expire or lose value. Learn more
West Elm Gift Cards Can Also Be Used At
Tips and tricks
1. Use your West Elm gift card online. A West Elm gift card is versatile. Whether you’ve received an egift card or a physical copy, West Elm and its sibling companies are more than happy to accept your gift card as a form of payment for your online orders. Just enter the card information at checkout, and it will be applied to your total.
2. Consider West Elm gift cards as gifts for your employees. A West Elm gift card is a great way to reward the people who work hard for you every day. Whether the holidays are approaching or you just feel like showing some appreciation, your employees are bound to appreciate it. Discounts may also be available via West Elm’s gift card page for bulk purchases totalling $5,000 or more.
3. Personalize a card to send with your West Elm gift card. When you opt to send a gift card through the mail, you can personalize a special message to the recipient to be sent along with the card.
4. Enter your email for extra savings. When you’re shopping on the West Elm website, enter your email to receive an extra 15% off your total!
Answers to your questions about West Elm gift cards
Do I need to purchase a minimum gift card amount?
As of right now, Gift Card Granny requires that you make a minimum purchase of $25 per gift card for optimum savings. Remember: the more money you spend, the more money you save.
How do I use my West Elm gift card?
If you have a physical card, you can use it at any West Elm location in all of the United States and Puerto Rico--either in person, over the phone, or online. If you have an egift card, you can still use it at any location, but some may restrict you to only using it online. Check with your nearest West Elm store to find out the details.
How do I use my West Elm gift card over the phone?
To place an order via phone, call 1-866-937-8356. Once you’ve placed your order and you’re asked for your payment, you can ask to use a gift card and you’ll be prompted to provide the special code for your gift card to redeem it.
You mentioned sibling companies. Where else can I use my West Elm gift card?
Your West Elm gift card is valid for use at any Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teens, and Williams-Sonoma locations, as well as at our West Elm locations.
Do West Elm gift cards expire?
No, they don’t! Gift Card Granny guarantees that every gift card they sell you has a 100% lifetime guarantee and will never expire or decrease in value, barring any financial apocalypses that force the stores to close their doors.
How can I check the balance of my West Elm gift card?
Head over to West Elm’s Website and use their gift card balance checker. You’ll be prompted to enter the 16-digit number on the back of your card, as well as your 8-digit PIN, and once you select “check balance,” you’ll receive the remaining balance on that particular card. You can also check your balance right here at Gift Card Granny!
What if my card is lost or stolen? Can I have it replaced or refunded?
Unfortunately, no. Both Gift Card Granny and West Elm do not take any responsibility for lost or stolen cards. Once the card is in your possession, it’s yours for safekeeping, so West Elm expects you to take full responsibility for it.
Are there any other sweet deals I can get out of this?
The most we here at Gift Card Granny can offer you is some discounted prices on really cool gift cards, but if you head over to West Elm’s website, you can almost always find a good deal. There’s usually seasonal promo codes at the top of the page, and if you sign up for the West Elm reward program, you’ll earn benefits across all of the Williams-Sonoma brands.
Gift Card Terms
1. Gift Cards can be used at stores in Puerto Rico and USA, online, or by phone.
2. West Elm cards are redeemable at West Elm, Pottery Barn, pottery barn kids, PBteen, and Williams-Sonoma.
3. West Elm doesn't take responsibility for lost or stolen cards.
About West Elm
First founded in New York City in 2002, West Elm is actually an offshoot of Williams-Sonoma Inc. They specialize in modern furniture designs, which are ethically sourced and they build mostly on-site. In fact, over 90% of their products are produced in-house, so if you purchase something, there’s a good chance that it was made right there. Products range anywhere from sofas to tables to bedding to vases, and since West Elm has made it their mission to do good by its community and by the world, you can almost guarantee that your new decor is ethically sourced. West Elm’s teams carefully select all of the materials that go into their products, and choose them specifically based on sustainability, and Fair Trade Certified™ status.
West Elm Gift Cards Can Also Be Used At
Shoppers Who Viewed West Elm Gift Cards Also Viewed