How To Use Your Fandango Gift Card
Wondering what to do with your Fandango gift card? Review the steps below to quickly and easily redeem your Fandango gift card.
How To Use A Fandango Gift Card
- Visit Fandango.com or the Fandango app
- Choose a movie using the search box and pick a showtime
- Specify the type and amount of tickets
- Log into your account or check out as a guest
- Under payment specific ‘Use Fandango Gift Card’
- Enter the gift card number and PIN and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Complete My Purchase’
Where Can I Buy A Fandango Gift Card
Digital gift cards can be purchased on Fandango.com while physical gift cards are located at retail stores such as Target, Safeway, Walgreens, Home Depot, Walmart and more.
Where Can I Use My Fandango Gift Card
Fandango gift cards can be used on Fandango.com, Fandangonow.com or the Fandango apps. It’s important to remember that Fandango gift cards cannot be redeemed at a movie theater box office.
Where Is My Gift Card Code And Pin
The card number and PIN are located on the back of the card above the barcode. Some cards only have a claim code; this, too, is found on the back of the card. Others have a card number and claim code that are both located on the back. Digital gift cards provide a code, and sometimes a PIN, that can be found in the delivery email.
If you have a physical card, there may be a silver film covering PIN or claim code. To reveal, simply scratch off the film with a coin.