Wondering what to do with the remaining balance on your Mastercard gift card? I have the perfect solution; use your Mastercard gift card on Amazon! Learn how by following the simple steps below.
How To Use A Mastercard Gift Card On Amazon
- Go to Amazon’s ‘Reload Your Balance’ page
- Enter the amount that’s on your Mastercard gift card
- Sign in to your Amazon account; this step is required even if you’re already logged in
- Click on ‘Edit’ in the payment method box; you’ll then be redirected to a new page where you’ll click ‘Add a card’
- Enter your gift card information in the specified fields and click next; there is a balance check number on the back of the card in case you need to reference which name is on the card
- Select your gift card as the payment method and click ‘Done’
- You’ll then be redirected to the reload your balance screen; verify the amount of the gift card and then click ‘Reload’ button
Why This Is Useful
Do you have multiple Mastercard gift cards with different balances? Instead of using each gift card separately to pay for a purchase, combine your Mastercard gift card balance for a sum of money to spend on Amazon. Additionally, there is no minimum or maximum amount required to reload your Amazon gift card balance.