Can You Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
There’s $3.27 left on your Visa gift card. Are you scratching your head wondering how many packs of gum you can purchase? Put down the calculator; we’ve got news for you. Did you know that you can use your Visa gift card on Amazon? All you have to do is follow the simple steps below.
How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
1. Go to Amazon’s ‘Reload Your Balance’ page
2. Enter the amount on your Visa gift card into the custom amount box (see arrow in image below).
3. Sign in to your account during checkout; this step may be skipped if you’re already logged into your Amazon account.
4. On Step 2 'Choose a payment method', Click on 'Add a credit or debit card' in the payment methods box; you’ll then be directed to a 'Add a credit or debit card' prompt (see arrow in image below).
5. Enter your gift card information in the specified fields and click 'Add your card'; if you’re unsure as to which name is on the card, there is a phone number on the back of your gift card that you can call to reference the information. Note: For Gift Card Granny issued Visa and Mastercard gift cards, you can simply enter your name.
6. Select your gift card you just added as the payment method. Confirm that your selected payment method is the gift card you've just added. For the billing address, there is a phone number on the back of your gift card that you can call to reference the information. Note: For Gift Card Granny issued Visa and Mastercard gift cards, you can choose your normal Amazon account billing or shipping address.
7. Review the amount you're going to be loading to your Amazon gift card balance and click 'Place your order' whenever you're ready!
Still wondering why this is useful? Imagine you have seven Visa gift cards with funds ranging from $1.89 to $17.54. Instead of using each gift card separately, you can combine your Visa gift card balance for a lump sum of money to spend on Amazon. As an added bonus, there is no minimum or maximum amount required on your Visa gift card to reload your Amazon gift card balance. Please note that Amazon requires a minimum of $0.50 to be loaded to your Amazon account, so if your Visa or Mastercard gift card has fewer than 50 cents available, you won't be able to do this.
Don’t forget that your Visa gift card may have an expiration date. Reloading your Amazon balance is a great way to avoid losing the funds!
Method 2: Turn Your Visa Gift Card Into an Amazon Gift Card with GiftYa
Looking for a different way to free up the last of your funds? You can also turn the pocket change left on your Visa gift card balance into a gift card for Amazon (or thousands of other local and national brands) with GiftYa. Just select your preferred brand and set the custom amount for the gift card to the exact balance left on your Visa, and use the Visa to check out. In just a couple of clicks, you'll have a convenient, plastic-free digital gift card that can easily be exchanged or regifted if you change your mind about it later.
Buy an Amazon gift card on GiftYa
As an added tip, use the steps below to redeem your Amazon gift cards or to add a new Amazon gift card to your account.
How To Use Amazon Gift Cards
- Find the claim code on the back of your Amazon gift card
- Sign into your Amazon account; if you do not have an account, click on the ‘No I am a new customer’ button and make an account
- Access ‘Your Account’
- Click on the ‘Gift cards’ button
- Click on the ‘Redeem a Gift Card’ button under 'Your Gift Card Balance'
- Enter the Amazon claim code
- Click the ‘Apply to your balance’ button
Gift Card Deals
- Kohl's E Gift Card
- Victoria Secret Egift Card
- Nike Gift Card
- Gamestop E Gift Card
- Whole Foods Gift Card Discount
- Dicks Gift Cards
- Best Buy Gift Card Discount
- Panera Bread Gift Card
- Google Play Gift Cards
- Kohls Gift Card Online
Discount Gift Cards
- Target E Gift Card
- Best Buy Gift Card Deal
- Old Navy Egift Card
- Panera Bread Gift Card Discount
- Sephora E Gift Card
- Home Depot E Gift Card
- Starbucks Gift Cards
- Macy's Gift Card
- Whole Foods Gift Card
- Itunes Gift Card