If you’re lucky enough to have an iTunes gift card, it’s time to get shopping! Whether you’re a music fan, book worm, movie lover, or game junkie; all you have to do is follow these steps to redeem and use your iTunes gift card.
How To Redeem An iTunes Gift Card
- Find the 16-digit redemption code on the back of the iTunes gift card.
- Go to the iTunes Store, App Store or iBooks and sign into your account; if you do not have an account, create an Apple ID before proceeding.
- Once logged in, go to the ‘Account’ menu and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter in the code or use your computer’s camera to scan the code. (The camera option is only available when there’s a box surrounding the redemption code.)
How To Redeem An iTunes eGift Card
- Access your iTunes gift card via the email notification in your inbox.
- Click on the ‘Redeem Now’ button. If you do not have an account, create an Apple ID before proceeding.
- Watch the funds automatically populate when the gift card is redeemed via your email.
And just like that, your iTunes gift card is ready to use! Once the funds are added to your account, use it towards that addictive gaming app, sweet new music, or that tv show you’ve been wanting to watch. Verify that your card has been redeemed by reviewing the dollar amount that’s next to your name – it should now include the value of the card. If you need to replenish your account, buy an App Store & iTunes gift card from Gift Card Granny and earn cash back!
Now that you know how to use and redeem your iTunes gift card, keep on reading for some helpful tips.
iTunes Gift Card Tips
- Remember that the redemption code is the 16-digit number and begins with an ‘X.’.
- The redemption code is found on the back of your card but may be located in different places. (ie middle, top, etc).
- You can access the iTunes Store from your MAC, PC, smartphone, tablet, Apple Watch, or Apple TV.
- Check the balance of your iTunes gift card before using it so you know exactly how much you have to spend.
- Use your gift card in the App Store, Apple Books, or the iTunes Store.