A Google Play gift card can purchase anything from Android apps to eBooks. But there’s only one catch…you’re missing out if the gift card isn’t being used! The tips below will help you quickly and easily redeem your Google Play gift card.
1. Go to the Google Play Store app on your phone or tablet
2. Find click the menu button (three lines in the upper left hand corner)
3. Select the redeem button
4. Enter the gift card code (located on the back of the card)
5. Click the redeem button
1. Access the Google Play gift card notification from your email
2. Choose ‘Redeem Gift’
1. Google Play gift cards can be used to purchase apps, movies, games, TV shows, music, magazines, books and more.
2. Your Google Play balance will update once a gift card is redeemed.
3. Visit Google Play Help for assistance with your gift card.
And that’s it! Your Google Play gift card is ready for use. Time to get shopping.